In beauty

EOS shaving cream review

So my two main drug stores in Canada, well Montreal, are Pharmaprix and Jean Coutu. On one of my trips to Jean Coutu when I moved here I went in search of shaving cream and found that EOS have a range. 


I didn't know EOS even did anything other than lip balms, turns out they do hand cream as well. I wrote a post on my latest lip balms here. So I was pleasantly surprised to find this and to see it was on special (for the Brits out there reading specials are what we call offers). I picked up both of these bottles for less than $6. 




Let's begin with the bottle, it is made out of a beautiful material that feels really nice to hold and you have a good grip on it when your hands are wet. As well as the bottles being of great design, the smells of both of these are amazing. The purple one is Lavender Jasmine and the pink one is pomegranate raspberry, both smell delightful and the scent lingers on you for the rest of the day. 

These are a shaving cream and not foam, I have never used a cream before and was pleasantly surprised with it. The cream also works as a moisturizer and keeps your skin moisturised after shaving.  


The bottles come with an easy to apply pump and you only need 3 to 4 pumps of the cream to do your legs and under arms. I really like the pomegranate one the most, as they leave your skin feeling really soft and smooth for the rest of the day. 

Have you tried these shaving creams? What do you think of them? 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment