What it says on the tin - top 10 blogs
As I explained, in my first ever post, my introduction to blogs and blogging back in 2005. This is my list of my favourite blogs/bloggers. I check and read all of these blogs every day.
- Petite Anglaise - my first ever blog experience - I was hooked!
- Save Karyn - although this blogger has changed her blog to Pretty in the City I'm still in love with this blog, the journey and the adventure.
- A sprinkle of glitter - I happened to stumble upon this wonderful blog, whilst getting lost in the trance of YouTube. I cannot remember the real reason I was on YouTube, but I ended up watching one of Zoella's Primark haul vlogs. Another favourite blogger of mine. A sprinkle of glitter is a wonderful read, with insight into motherhood and being well written and chirpy.
- Blue rinse - this is my friends blog, but I love it all the same. Tips on knitting, vintage fashion and style. As well as make up reviews.
- Little Miss Average - I made friends with Megan over Twitter and I love her blog. It features mainly beauty posts but there are lifestyle posts thrown in too.
- Zoella - I love this blog, full of beauty tips, fashion and all round fun. Zoella like myself is a lover of the carboot sale and I cannot wait till the summer starts up again and I can get bargain hunting.
- Essie Button - I love this blog, but much prefer watching her YouTube videos, especially when they feature her boyfriend Aslan.
- I Covet Thee - I only recently discovered this blog and i have read every post from beginning to end. CRAZY I KNOW but it is really worth it. My favourite posts are outfit posts.
- Dolly Bow Bow - although this is another fashion and beauty blog, there are plenty out ther believe me, I like this blog because of the fashion and beauty reviews. It is well written and informative.
- Llymlrs - an interesting fashion blog, with lots of pictures, which is written well and has achieved many awards.
- A Thrifty Mrs - I like to see what this blogger has bought at boot sales and use her money saving ways.